Monday, July 03, 2006

Disabled Facilities Grants

If you or someone living in your property is disabled you may qualify for a disabled facilities grant. This can help you towards the cost of providing adaptations and facilities to enable the disabled person to continue to live there.

Disabled Facilities Grants explained.

To find out if you are eligible for a grant contact the housing or environmental health department of your local council and ask them to send an application form. A directory of local councils can be found here.

No comments: