Thursday, September 21, 2006

College of Occupational Therapists

The British Association/College of Occupational Therapists is the professional body for occupational therapy staff in the UK. Their website will help explain what an OT can do for you. If you or someone that you know could benefit from an Occupational Therapist you can ask your doctor to refer you to a state registered OT. Or you can find the number of your local hospital or social services in the telephone directory and ask for the occupational therapy department.

There are also many OT's who practise privately. The Occupational Therapist in Practice website has a useful directory which can help you find an OT close to you.

No comments: